• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiper arms

Timstrk

So, the jeep Cherokee wiper arms that fit the Bronco wiper posts. Did this several years ago and now I need to replace one. Can't remember what year and front or back that I used to do this. Need to make a list of the mods so I can keep things straight.

Any help,

Tim

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a pair of them, never used, that I can let you have cheap. I went a different route. 1704458380912.jpeg

OP
OP
Timstrk

Timstrk

The year is what I needed. Thank you. And the rear wiper. I did this once before and had the J hook style. The posts will work.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now why did you put this in my head......can I ask, what is entailed for this mod? It really looks great
"This Bronco is my third Bronco go-round. The first two were really great fun, but I never liked the huge forehead, ginormous wart of the wipers. Yeah, I know it's 'classic', and 'iconic', but, so what, each to his own. I started thinking about dropping the wipers to the bottom of the windshield, and asked myself,"howmi gonna do that?' Suffice to say, there was a lot of trial and mostly error."

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/threads/pilgrims-progress.317952/page-21 Post #412