• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiper blade flipping all about.....

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
Hey. Prolly something simple here: ::)
When I turn on my wipers, the blade rotates around all wacky ways from the arm. Like, the blade does not stay parallel with the arm, and then they just don't wipe, and it looks frappin retarded and I can't see so good...
Do I just need new blades or the whole assy?
Thanks
-super-

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
You can get the whole arm from several of the parts houses. not very expensive as I recall. It is worth it if you live in a climate where rain happens. With the new arms, you get new springs, which hold the arm to the window. The PO had purchased springs from Ace hardware, which made the arms wave around in the air ::), oem works much better.

good luck,

dpm

OP
OP
S

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
Thanks, ya'all.
Looks like I'll go ahead and check out the Cherokee conversion. my piece isn't original anymore, so what the heck. better stuff always works for me

Wildturkey

BANNED
Loc.
Coker, Alabama
Glad to see this post since I always thought Bronco 12inch wipers were a joke.Tunnel vision in the rain in daylight.Thanks.I will check it out also.. ;D