• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wish the EBs luck

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Two EBs (mine and Mike Ingram's) are headed out this weekend to compete against a mess of evil-looking Heeps and Toys at VROC, in Charlottesville, VA.

http://www.xjsrule.com/compete/competitors.htm

I'm the Team Trick Trucks entry,; Mike is Team Ingram. Them Heeps look pretty capable...but we aint' skeered. ;D

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
I know the boys from Team Scrambled.The driver Ryan set up my 3rd member that i put in a month or so ago. They are from my hometown. I bought a jeep off of the driver a while back and the spotter sealed my driveway. They are some good ole boys.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I can't wait to hear how you did come Monday!
Good Luck! Do you have your rig ready?

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bronco7672 said:
Im in richmond VA, when and where is this taking place, i might be able to make it out there and cheer you on

The event website is in my first post. It's in Crozet..just west of Charlottesvile, off 64. We'll be coming through Richmond tomorrow morning on our way there.

Truck is ready...except I still don't have my new tires and beadlocks so that is going to penalize me, I'm sure. I pulled the MM9000 off the front and finished replacing it with a Warn 8274 last night. Still got thje MM9000 in the back.

We'll take plenty of pics.

71 BRNCO

There is a good chance I will be up there to watch. The competition is both Saturday and Sunday right. I should see you bright and early Sunday if all goes as planned. Good luck fellows
Kyle

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
No need to be skeered! You've got what it take's a good old EB :cool:
Any who wish you guys the best and let us all know how it turns out.
Pics, Pics, Pics.... No go stomp them heeps ;D

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
What are you worried about?? Your driving the winner, an EB!!
Be nice to the jeepers most are future EB owners!! LOL

Have fun!!
TOFIC

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I'll be there in the 74 Mall Crawler unless it rains, than either the stock 77 or the 76 trail rig, but just cheering ya'll on. I helped clear some of the area and it looks interesting.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I talked to Bill, Mike and Eugene on Sat, but didn't get alot of details. I heard Bills broke, but then saw him drive away. Never saw him on Sun.

Mike rolled, and got it running, but heard he pulled out first thing Sunday morning.

Eugene, well, he's on crazy MOFO! He was battling carb problems, and I heard rod bearings screaming all weekend. When i pulled in Sunday morning he saw my EB and made a bee line trying to buy my PS belt before i could even park, I already was serp though. He got it fixed and made an attempt, I think the engine finally siezed as he was WOT and just a knocking. Later on he cranked it back up after a lengthy cool down and headed out.

Mine on the other hand carried me to and from the event both days w/ no problems ;D