• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

With 5.0 is it possible to attach a Saginaw PS pump in serp. bracket?

lodnirgs

Loc.
Louisiana
I will have the serpentine belt system on the front of a 5.0 HO motor in my 76 Bronco which has a 2" body lift. Is it possible to install a Saginaw power steering pump into the bracketry that now holds the Mustang pump. I thank you guys in advance.
Lodnirgs

72Sport

Bronco Guru
lodnirgs said:
I will have the serpentine belt system on the front of a 5.0 HO motor in my 76 Bronco which has a 2" body lift. Is it possible to install a Saginaw power steering pump into the bracketry that now holds the Mustang pump. I thank you guys in advance.
Lodnirgs

If it is a 86-93 it will fit. If you want to move it up higher and away from the steering box you might get a Ford Racing AC eliminator bracket. I don't believe the canned ham type (Delphi) will fit. The Saginaw requires grinding about a 1/4" off of a gusset inside the bracket to get it to fit properly. The casting # for the bracket is E5ZC-3C511-AA.

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
I'm using the bracket that Tejay posted the link for. I don't have any pics. right now my comp. crashed last week and I lost my pics. I have a couple of those brackets mentioned in the link for sale. Send me a email if interested
Codeeb@earthlink.net