• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wow, it's finally mine!!!

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
Well, I nailed it today, it's now mine. What a beauty. Check it out on my website :
http://www.montrealbronco.classicbroncos.com/photo6.html

This truck is a poster girl for the James Duff catalog. The guy put in at least $18000 on her. Got it for $6900. I promised the widow I would take good care of the Bronco and I will. I'll post the specifics later, I need to write them down first ;D

Jeff

p.s. :Look for my add in the classified soon for my 74. It's the grey primered one at the bottom of photo page 1.

Last edited:

brian72

Early Bronco Student
what ya going to do about that rear bumper? It is scary, inmo.

Nice deal.

OP
OP
M

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
brian72 said:
what ya going to do about that rear bumper? It is scary, inmo.

That rear bumper is coming off. Anybody interested ?:cool: ?

BTW, I found an original 74 near Quebec city, looks real nice on the picture... He asking $2200. I'll go and check it out...

Things are good when you're the only fox in town..;D

Jeff

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D That is one nice looking toy good luck and have fun.;D ;D ;D Bill :cool: %) :p

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great looking Bronco. Glad to hear you didn't let that one get away from you. Looks like you got a good deal too. It's so clean...
Blue71

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Is the top not bolted down to the winshield or do we have something custome going on here?

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
SACHEM said:
Is the top not bolted down to the winshield or do we have something custome going on here?

Attachments

• dsc01129.jpg
    dsc01129.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 171
OP
OP
M

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
SACHEM said:

You're right, the top was unbolted because the PO was rewiring the wiper motor so he laid the windshield down on the hood (On a big piece of foam). I bolted it back up this morning.

As for the steering rods, I admit it looks weird on the picture but it's got to be a light effect, they look fine on the truck. They're chromed, I haven't seen that very often...

Jeff