• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Wow, You have to see this! Great 1977 EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpugh88

I have been talking to him, he is sending me pictures of the floor pans. He says "there is no rust" but I want to see the pictures first. I want to go down and get it if it is all that he says it is?

OP
OP
Young Army Vet

Young Army Vet

Loc.
Ft Bragg
I have no doubt that this thing is solid. 66k and garaged kept. I'd head down there before someone snatches it up.. Just me.. If I didnt have an EB already I'd pick it up.

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
Another example of the misleading/misinformed description of "factory air." At least he doesn't claim that it has a "factory roll bar."

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I know. I was thinking about going down this weekend with a trailer.

down where ??? 239 area code is by me in ( Ft Myers FL ) !!!

if so ..you can find me next to it in the next 24h !!!

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
maybe it's because I work at a bank but a guy living in one state and selling a car in another state makes me nervous. make sure you have it before you send him any money. I've done a couple loans and wire transfers for people that were buying a car out of state and the car wasn't ever delivered or where it was supposed to be when they went to pick it up... Be careful.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Just curious. Young Army Vet, have you driven this Bronco, have you seen it or inspected it? You posted that you have no doubt that this is a solid EB, but I get the impression you have never seen it before. Maybe this is a great diamond in the rough find, but wow, seems to be a good bit of haze and fog surrounding this listing. Do your homework.

OP
OP
Young Army Vet

Young Army Vet

Loc.
Ft Bragg
Just curious. Young Army Vet, have you driven this Bronco, have you seen it or inspected it? You posted that you have no doubt that this is a solid EB, but I get the impression you have never seen it before. Maybe this is a great diamond in the rough find, but wow, seems to be a good bit of haze and fog surrounding this listing. Do your homework.

No I haven't driven this Bronco or seen it but for someone to say it has been garage kept and 66K original miles and no rust must be pretty sure of his EB especially when he knows people will come and look at it. As for doing my homework, I assure you, I do, and if I was in the market for another EB I'd be sure to call the guy out on his listing and get the advice from all the folks on this site prior to purchasing any EB.

Whoever gets this EB please post what It's really like!

Thanks,

Vet

bpugh88

First things first, I saw this Bronco on CL before it was posted on here. Don't get on the guy for posting what looks like a clean bronco. I know that I don't truly know the condition that the Bronco is in except for what I see in the pictures, and I know even pictures do not tell the truth. I was looking for a stock, solid bronco to do a restoration job on, and hopefully I have located it. I called the guy to make sure that it was not going to get away before I could go down and see it. We made a deal that is dependent on the fact that He is telling the truth about his Bronco. If it is not as he described I'm only out the money it took me to get there. I will not exchange any money without first inspecting the Bronco and having a title in-hand that has been signed and notarized. I know it might not bee the one I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be gone before I got there.

OP
OP
Young Army Vet

Young Army Vet

Loc.
Ft Bragg
Well said, bpugh88! If you get some time, let me know how it turns out because if it's truly what the guy says it is, then you're one lucky dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.