• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wtb 69-72 K5 Blazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmymac

Looking for a 1969-1972 k5 blazer. Must have automatic trans.Please E-Mail with any info.Thanks.

OP
OP
J

jimmymac

before everyone here starts throwing stones my way.i should say i have a 77 bronco already. i'm looking for a blazer for my kid. i figure it's a little safer than a bronco. I will not let him start driving in a EB. not looking for an ultimate off roader just a nice 72 or older blazer. must be auto and 4x4, just in case i get stuck with it. i figured with this network of people it should make the search a breeze. the ad you are talking is a 74 and we like the looks of the older ones. oh yea it took me 45 years to buy an EB and my 13 year old claimed it already. thanks for the help though.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
one of my friends has one he's selling here in so cal. It has a nice 350/ with 350 tranny. He has gone thru the drivetrain. It runs great. It was his DD til he bought a tacoma to save on gas. It does need a little body work before paint. He wants to build a smaller 4x so he can follow our broncos on trails. He's asking $9k

H8tulooze

Loc.
Corona, CA
I know I will hear it but its ok, I am a CHEVY fan(yes I said it) but I bought my first EB cause my 70' SWB 4x4 ( But I miss My 500hp BBC) could not make sharp turns and is a bit bigger for that small tight fun off-raoding. It has been fun building my first Bronco and is almost done. My friend who is a FORD fan got me into the EB's as we were off-roading in Ocotilo Wells ( So. Cal) area and had so much fun. Good Luck with teh K5 as they looks sweet too.

OP
OP
J

jimmymac

steve do you know the truck ? How much more $ would it take to finish? I would have to pay for body work and paint. What body work ? If you want to give him my e-mail feel free. Or I can Call him Whatever. I don't want to spend over 10000.00 There are some fine trucks out thjere for 10000.00
Lonesouth that blazer is cheap. Might be too much work for me I can't tell.I e-mailed him and will try to call him tonight when i get off work. Do you know the area code by any chance ? I was thinking I could find a decent blazer for 7000.00. Or a Super nice 1 for 10000.00 I have a couple in texas for about 5000.00 they have some rust, need to be put back together and need paint.
I am trying to set up appt to check them out. Maybe Sat.Thanks for your help.Anyone in Lake Oswega Oregan ?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I live about 10 minutes away from him. But i don't know anything about k5's

OP
OP
J

jimmymac

lonnesouth no prob i got hold of him.It needs way too much work. Thanks

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
It doesn't need alot of body work. There are a couple spots that need a little repair. Right now it is primered black. It looks good as it sit's but would be nicer with paint. As far as body and paint price, that would depend on how pretty you want it. You could spend 10k on body and paint alone if you're making a show truck. I will PM you with his #.

OP
OP
J

jimmymac

found one

Thanks everyone for your help. I made a handshake deal yesterday on a blazer. I,m sure he will keep his end of it. Just have to get it home. If ya,ll need some type of help in tx I will do what I can do for you Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.