• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL WTB Fiberglass EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

patentshark

Looking for a full fiberglass EB - tub and body with everything all lined up properly. Also needs to be AUTO. My budget is pretty flexible depending on condition and build, but I am not looking for a $50k show truck as I'd like to drive it without worrying about getting a little water and mud on the truck.

I'd prefer something in the midwest so it would be easier to check out in person.

Shoot me a message if you know of anything. Thanks.

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
There's a fiberglass EB for sale on the Chicago Craigslist that 72_EB has done work on. He could give you a fair assessment of it.

I believe the asking price is $9K.

Even if it has a manual transmission in it currently, you can always swap that out if the vehicle is otherwise pretty nice, and for a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.