• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB: Frame up Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botill

Been lurking with interest for some time and am now seriously looking to purchase a Bronco. Preferably a 76-77 but depending on the adds, any year from 66-77 would be fine. Needs to be mechanically sound and in excellent condition overall. Not looking for a show vehicle, just a nice one in clean, safe and reliable condition to ride the kids around with the top off on nice days and hunt from in the winter. Will be driven on 3-5 hour highway trips to and from hunting sites or trails.

Must have:
44 front and 9" rear axles
Hard Top in good condition
Full doors
New or recently rebuilt 302 or 351 w/low miles
Sound body with NO remaining rust or metal fab required
Power Disc front brakes

Must not have:
3 on the tree

Preferred:
Frame off restored
Dana 20 twin stick
No more that 3-1/2" lift and no body lift
Automatic Tranny
Fuel injection
4 wheel disc brakes

Thanks!

Last edited:

bsvette65

My body-off restored '72 Bronco Sport/Explorer

I am ready to sell the fully restored '72 Bronco that I have owned since 1973. It has original 302, automatic, power steering, power disc front brakes from a '77, positraction differentials front and rear, dealer installed PTO winch, under dash air conditioning (I used it on the Bronco for several years when I was driving it, but did not install it after doing the restoration). I assure you this Bronco looks and performs like new. It has less than 50,000 miles and has been garage kept since I have owned it. The only things it does not have that you listed are fuel injection and rear disc brakes. If you are interested, I can e-mail pictures, and will be happy to answer any questions and provide more information about it. Thanks, Buddy smiffy-va@hotmail.com.

frankgomez1957

I HAVE A 1971 FORD BRONCO WITH A FRAME UP RESTORATION, DUAL TANKS, POER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, DISC IN FRONT DRUM IN BACK,
NP435 TRANS, DANA 44 AND FORD 9, FULL FAMILY ROLL CAGE, AND 351W, MANY MORE THINGS OVER $30K IN RECEIPTS, CALL ME AT 214-418-7465 OR EMAIL ME AT FRANK_GOMEZ1957@YAHOO.COM

anthonydoll

I have a 77 that is a total restoration. I've had it for a few years now. I bought it for $ 20,000 and since then, I've had another $15,000 in it. I have a lot of toys and have to get rid of this baby! I just want what I bought it for, $ 20,000. I live in Phenix City AL, pm me your e-mail and I will send you all of the information and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.