• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB Stock Steel Hood (Clean & Rust Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

70HalfCab

Loc.
Mandeville, LA
I am looking for a clean rust free stock steel hood. Something relatively local to me that I would be able to pick up. Will be in the Houston area over Thanksgiving and besides that am willing to drive a couple of hundred miles to get it if needed.

Last edited:

jimbo11

Loc.
columbus
hood

check out my Gallery... that hood is coming off to be replaced by a fiberglass hood... in very good shape.. near perfect... only holes for hood pins.... entertaining all offers..... in ohio ......jfoster1500@sbcglobal.net

kffain

Contributor
Loc.
Chatham
Bronco hood pic's

Here are the pic of the hood I have for sale. Paint is bad, thick paint looks like it was painted with a bruch mayby.. Has crack in metal front driver side.I have sanded off a small area of the paint so you can see what is under pain. let me no if you need more pic's are have a question.

Attachments

• HPIM0383.JPG
    HPIM0383.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 14
  • HPIM0384.JPG
    HPIM0384.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 16
  • HPIM0385.JPG
    HPIM0385.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 12
  • HPIM0386.JPG
    HPIM0386.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 18
  • HPIM0388.JPG
    HPIM0388.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 12
  • HPIM0387.JPG
    HPIM0387.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 13
  • HPIM0391.JPG
    HPIM0391.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 12
  • HPIM0389.JPG
    HPIM0389.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 16

popi411

Loc.
Houston
i live in lafayette, La and just bought a hood scoop from jeff's bronco graveyard to install on my hood, but am thinking about selling both to buy a hood with the scoop built into it already. email me at mdomingue@miswaco.com and we can see if we can work something out.

OP
OP
70HalfCab

70HalfCab

Loc.
Mandeville, LA
i live in lafayette, La and just bought a hood scoop from jeff's bronco graveyard to install on my hood, but am thinking about selling both to buy a hood with the scoop built into it already. email me at mdomingue@miswaco.com and we can see if we can work something out.
I am interested in buying your hood. I have a perfect steel hood with a scoop already installed if you are interested in some sort of trade. Either way I would be interested in your stock hood. Sending you an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.