• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR WTB Uncut Early Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

AT

Loc.
Conway
Looking for early Bronco as close to original as possible. Musts: dependable engine & transmisson, no dents, no major rust, uncut. Prefer: original paint (green or yellow), original interior, chrome trim, '76 or '77, power steering/brakes.

Not looking for a project (I realize any EB will be somewhat of a project). I want something to enjoy right away that requires minimal work if any. I'll consider any original uncut '66-77.

OP
OP
A

AT

Loc.
Conway
I know the cards are stacked against me, prices are up & my hubby's willingness to take on a project is down!:cry: History has proven his ambition & follow through don't quite match up. ;) He rocks at taking them apart, putting them back together is another story! I won't hold it against him b/c he is willing to put up with me! ;D

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Where's the optimism?

I'm afraid it's more realism at this point.

What's your price range? In this market and for what you want it's probably going to be a pretty steep price. What's your take on the $38k 77 broncobsession posted, too rough or just right?

Best of wishes in your search! :)

OP
OP
A

AT

Loc.
Conway
The '77 is beautiful but too shiny for my taste. Looking for something that shows some age - not rust bucket/not showroom. I don't want something so nice I'm afraid to drive it. I've seen several I would like except for the cut fenders in the $8-14k range but very few uncut. Even thought about replacing the fenders but then there goes the patina w/the new paint.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Just keep looking, going to be tough in your price range unless you get real lucky. Decide on what is most important and go from there. Uncut is the hot look and you will pay a premium for originality.

The 1977 IMHO is over priced, the 100% original is an immediate flag, spelling of "brakes", poor quality pictures, the a/c was likely dealer installed, the doors & rear panels look to be cut for speakers, aftermarket stereo?, and the steering wheel is certainly changed. This is pie in the sky pricing or the honey I really don't want to sell.

Ucantafordnot2

Loc.
China Grove NC
Just keep looking, going to be tough in your price range unless you get real lucky. Decide on what is most important and go from there. Uncut is the hot look and you will pay a premium for originality.

The 1977 IMHO is over priced, the 100% original is an immediate flag, spelling of "brakes", poor quality pictures, the a/c was likely dealer installed, the doors & rear panels look to be cut for speakers, aftermarket stereo?, and the steering wheel is certainly changed. This is pie in the sky pricing or the honey I really don't want to sell.

Your going to call him /her a liar because of his/her spelling skills? Last time I heard someone treat someone like this was when someone had something that the bad mouthing guy wanted but couldnt afford..I have had a couple of these "Bronco Gurus" come over and look at my Broncos and say similar negative comments in order to get me to come down on my price,tacky "human persaussion tactics" never go far with me,oh my I spelled a word wrong I must certinly be lying, oh no I did it again,dont trust me (or anyone that calls themselves "Guru"!) !!

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
He rocks at taking them apart, putting them back together is another story! I won't hold it against him b/c he is willing to put up with me! ;D

We are all guilty of this..

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Your going to call him /her a liar because of his/her spelling skills? Last time I heard someone treat someone like this was when someone had something that the bad mouthing guy wanted but couldnt afford..I have had a couple of these "Bronco Gurus" come over and look at my Broncos and say similar negative comments in order to get me to come down on my price,tacky "human persaussion tactics" never go far with me,oh my I spelled a word wrong I must certinly be lying, oh no I did it again,dont trust me (or anyone that calls themselves "Guru"!) !!

Hey Ucant, if hyghlndr hurt you feelings, you can get even with him by asking him about his "Bronco Camper Rig"!!! GLWS;D;D;D (oh and you do need to check the reasoning behind the "Guru title")

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I sent you a PM as well. My 1970 Uncut original Bronco is for sale and can be seen in the classifieds section....it has about 80 pictures of the Bronco, and is my daily driver.

OP
OP
A

AT

Loc.
Conway
Got it, thanks. Sent PM reply.

QUOTE=trailerjack;2702973]I sent you a PM as well. My 1970 Uncut original Bronco is for sale and can be seen in the classifieds section....it has about 80 pictures of the Bronco, and is my daily driver.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.