• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ME WTB Warn Full Float Rear Axle Kit Or Individual Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swerve

Hello,

I just bought a complete kit here on ClassicBroncos so now I am looking for spares.

I am especially interested in another complete kit. Or spindles, bearing hubs, axles...complete rear axle? New or used...

What do you have?

Thanks! Swerve

Last edited:

richards67

I'm pretty sure i have the warn brackets that are for rear dics brakes for that kit. i never used them when i had that kit on mine. let me know if interested.

Richard

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Swerve, I'm still keeping an eye out for the axles. Would they work for you if I find them? Probably small bearing as well. Mark

OP
OP
Swerve

Swerve

Hey Swerve, I'm still keeping an eye out for the axles. Would they work for you if I find them? Probably small bearing as well. Mark

Hello Mark,

If they are 31 spline they will work for me...if they are 28 spline I will take them any way so it completes the set.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Swerve

Swerve

Still looking,

I have had some good luck here on CB.com and Craigslist so far...Thanks!

Looking for most anything Warn full float but I specifically need the Warn spindles for big bearing new style, bolt pattern 3 1/2" (3 9/16"?) by 2", and also axle shafts...

I have some Warn full float extra parts for trading material as well, I have a pair of small bearing spindles, a pair of bearing hubs with good rotors, small bearing caliper brackets, used calipers...stuff I bought before I learned exactly what I needed for my application!

Thanks! Swerve

richards67

I have a set of hub slugs. just missing a few screws. looking for 120.00 shipped. cant post a picture. don't know why. I can text it to you if you p.m. me your number

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Swerve - did you check with Randy at Driven 4x4 Parts here in Phoenix? (ad on top of the page). He's had some Warn floater parts for sale on the local Craigslist.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
Swerve

Swerve

Swerve - did you check with Randy at Driven 4x4 Parts here in Phoenix? (ad on top of the page). He's had some Warn floater parts for sale on the local Craigslist.

Todd Z.

Thanks! I will give them a call...

OP
OP
Swerve

Swerve

Todd Z.

Hello Todd,

Thanks for the lead with Randy...I picked them up...

Swerve

Status
Not open for further replies.