• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

www.roadsterU13.com

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hello all! Thought I would just post that the new and improved roadster registry is active. Been wanting an updated and user friendly site for quite some time. As the admin, this is very new to me too, so please be patient as I am learning. Like the webmaster suggested, uploads and entering info is much like current social media sites. I am not a user of such sites but am a little familiar with Facebook.

Please check it out at: www.roadsterU13.com

There are quite a few roadster/'66/'67 bronco products available that many do not know about. Will try my best to add these to the store. Work has been extremely busy this year that I have sort of neglected time the site needs. Will try me best to stay on top of things!

As of this morning, I realized my own password was not set. Upon getting into the member list, 10 new registrants are now approved. As for existing registrants, most likely you will have to reset your password. I believe your username remains the same.

If there are any questions or difficulties, please contact me through the roadster website. If no success, a "pm" through this site works too. I will try to answer as soon as possible but please remember, this is not a full time job, just the hobby side to my life. And as always, I am open to any suggestions for improvements or products.

My appreciation goes out to Jon for letting me post info to the registry website. Uniting bronco enthusiasts through Classicbroncos.com has definitely enhanced friendships for me all over the nation! 33+ years of being in the hobby has gotten stronger over the years because of websites such as this one.

Thanks and Happy New Year! tim

Major Tom

Contributor
surprise

haven't been on the site for a while and was pleasantly surprised. The second picture to come up was the rear of my 66 with 1966 south Dakota plates. Thanks Tim

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great to hear guys that you can log in!! Hope that updating the site is easier to use?! I know there are instruction drop downs explaining how to manage your accounts too.

And I believe you can list stuff and Broncos in the classifieds. At least if someone tries, let me know how it goes. Thanks for the input! Tim

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
haven't been on the site for a while and was pleasantly surprised. The second picture to come up was the rear of my 66 with 1966 south Dakota plates. Thanks Tim
As always Tom, she is one purdy roadie!!! Any latest pictures, please post.

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know one of the other main advantages to the update is the registry is formatted for the smart phones too.

House

Minutia Militia
Looking good Tim!
Nothing worked for me for some reason, so I re-registered.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Much more user friendly now!

I do have one question, are VINs and years no longer listed or am I missing it? It was cool keeping up with how many were registered and the VIN sequences.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Nice work, Tim! I couldn't find our roadster on there anymore? Did I miss it?

Todd Z.

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the feedback guys. I did send an email this am to my webmaster for the above stated items. As I overlooked this and agree, would like to see the search tool for the vin/location/years to come back to the site too! Very handy! Not sure why it disappeared in the first place. And the blurry photos, I have no idea.

Todd Z, it might have been human error why your entry was deleted along with others. When we created the update, both programs were not compatible to automatically merge/transfer info and photos. So, all had to be done manually! That sucked! You are approved now as a registrant.

One other thing that I requested the other day is we I used to approve new registrants with the old site, I use to have to contact all via emails. When I did this, I would send a notice and also ask for names and physical addresses. Reason being as I would send the windshield static cling decals free of charge. Now that it is automated, I can not do that. So anyone who recently registered and would like one, please send me your info through pm's on this site.

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Hey Tim

Not sure if it is just me. I did go to public schools so who knows. But i added a test description to each photo and the main pic. Description does not show on the main page "album"...just states the notes that your description will go here.

again might just be me but something doesnt seem correct.

Snow in michigan finally...not enough for a snow run but getting there i hope.

Later.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
AW shucks.....wish i could play! Looks great Tim!