• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS XL Mississippi Early Bronco Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wngrog

Loc.
Canton
I have (8) XL Gray first run Mississippi Early Bronco Association shirts for sale.

$20 shipped each.

My paypal address is wngrog@aol.com

1047604823_b7h6W-L-1.jpg

1047604815_vMu2H-L-1.jpg

1047604573_JzkQn-L.jpg

OP
OP
wngrog

wngrog

Loc.
Canton
All these are one size, no pocket. Sorry, I bought extras to sell at OCBR, but was not there to do any selling.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Gonna need a medium whenever y'all do another run of these! Thanks

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
I want the white XL, but I do not have a paypal account and would rather not open one can I send you a check or MO? If so PM me an address and I will get it out to you today.

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
Ok Thanks for the trust. I will put the check in the mail today. I don't know many folks with EB's in MS so I am hoping when I get mine going I can meet some of the Mississippi Bronco Club members. Again thanks.

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
Ok Thanks for the trust. I will put the check in the mail today. I don't know many folks with EB's in MS so I am hoping when I get mine going I can meet some of the Mississippi Bronco Club members. Again thanks.

I held on to two white xls since OCBR thinking you were going to get one. I remember you posting somewhere that you wanted one and I responded to your post since I'm down the road from you. Hopefully I didn't overlook a reply from you. I figured you just changed your mind so I gave the shirts to Nolen during the last meeting that I made. Sorry we couldn't get up but would like to see your ride sometime when I'm in town.

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
Wasn't you overlooking a post I'm sure. More likely me being a dumb a&& and forgetting to check the thread after I posted that. Although I did lose Internet service and my computer for a while due to technical difficulties of a very heavy tool falling off the shelf onto my laptop around that time.

Hey, I appreciate you doing that for me and I am sorry I didn't get up with you.

Anytime you are close to me just let me know and I'll show you my "work in progress". She ain't to pretty right now but I am slowly getting there.

Again thanks for the effort on your part sorry to not hold up my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.