• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Yes BOSS302 is STILL alive

BOSS3024ME

Loc.
Washington State Vancouver and Oysterville
Hi all

I made a couple of posts the other day and got a few emails wondering where I have been.

Have not been really active with the posting and it's just because I have been in and out of the country on covert operations (in Sweden) with work.

I'll try to get back to my normal posting routine if I ever find my desk.

Cheers

Paul

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Covert Ops in Sweden, Sounds like George W when he protected us from Viet Kong...in the Texas National Guard ::) ::) ::)

66horse

Bronco Guru
glad all is well (if busy). somebody started a thread about you a while back and then you didnt reply to that and then you didnt post forever, some of us were wondering if ou were oK. Glad you are.

OP
OP
B

BOSS3024ME

Loc.
Washington State Vancouver and Oysterville
Yeah the job has it's percs.

Sema in the fall and europe in the spring.....I'm not sure travel is a perc ......unless there was someone taking care of my house and all that stuff. But it beats paying to go.

Oh yeah the car parts too.........

Nice to be home

Thanks for "missing" me

Paul