• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You know you drive an Early Bronco when?

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
When no matter what you are doing, everytime you walk by your Bronco you fiddle with something on for at least 10 mins.

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
When you drive to work and the following thoughts go through your mind:
"Dang it's cold driving to work"
"I gotta fix that rough idle"
"I gotta fix that bump steer"
"I gotta fix that rough shifting"
"I gotta get that ___ fill in the blank"
And when you get to work you look back at the rig and smile thinking, "man that was a great ride in this morning"

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I would be willing to make the t-shirt. On front a picture of an EB with You Know Your Early Bronco Owner When..... on the back_____________________. What do you think? I'll make one up and give a link in a little while.

Pcparas

When you call home from college and before saying hi mom you ask how is the bronco and is she OK.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Passers-by are either giving you dirty looks or big thumbs up. I'm running about a 3/4 average on the up side lately (thumb - not middle finger). ;)

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
When you have enough parts to build two Broncos, yet don't have one on the road..

Or, when you have to buy a third car because you REFUSE to not do things the right way and just put it back together.. :) This one hits home with me..

RT

Bronco Guru
When you have enough parts to build two Broncos, yet don't have one on the road..

Or, when you have to buy a third car because you REFUSE to not do things the right way and just put it back together.. :) This one hits home with me..

Or you do things the right way the first time ,,, three of four times ,,;D

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
None of the parts you buy work without fitting, fixing or adapting.

Bolt-on is for heeps.

JimAndA72

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
when you get stopped first in line at the freight tracks and the train's conductor is looking at you with his arm sticking out the window with a thumbs up. (happened yesterday)

when a cop stops you on Thanksgiving because you used your turn signal to get into the passing lane but didn't use it getting back into the right lane. wtf? I think he just wanted a better look because he only gave me a verbal warning and complimented it when he was done.

1966bajabronco

... you look at your bank account you want to sell it, but when you go into the garage you swear you never will.

Restoring/owning an eb is not for wimps.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
When your wife brings people home from work...who want that "project" in the Garage....and she told them " Yes it's for SALE!!!"of course...IT'S NOTT

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
People at work don't have clue what you're talkin' about when you try to tell them what and why you love to drive this Bronco to work every day because you won't be caught dead in one of those freaking commuter cars.

... sorry, I just had to get that out there. :cool: