• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ZF shifter and boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randrew

Loc.
Tempe, AZ
Anybody have a stock ZF shifter they want to get rid of? Or know of a place to find them? My tranny didn't come with the shifter and I haven't been able to find one locally.

Thanks,
Randy

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Anybody have a stock ZF shifter they want to get rid of? Or know of a place to find them? My tranny didn't come with the shifter and I haven't been able to find one locally.

Thanks,
Randy

Randy:

Have you tried Pick A Part down on Broadway? (We call it 'the big yellow yard'). I think I've seen some in there recently.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
R

Randrew

Loc.
Tempe, AZ
Haven't been there recently. Their selection was kind of underwhelming if I remember correctly, so I stopped frequenting that yard. I think the last time I was there, I wasn't looking for the shifter. I will check again, though. Thanks.

OP
OP
R

Randrew

Loc.
Tempe, AZ
Well, I found one. Ended up buying one from All Arizona Ford parts. Payed a little more for it, but it was easy to get. I checked first at Pick A Part and found a 2wd ZF, but no shifter on it.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Well, I found one. Ended up buying one from All Arizona Ford parts. Payed a little more for it, but it was easy to get. I checked first at Pick A Part and found a 2wd ZF, but no shifter on it.

Yeah, they're more $$ but it's hard to beat the convenience.

Todd Z.

Amac70

ME
dang finaly a chance to get parts out of the garage and i miss the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.