• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Rare early ‘66 transfer case/belly skid plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok from everyone I heard back from I’ll order today to get the process started. In a week or two I’ll have you guys start sending the checks except the few guys who are not going to Super Celebration and need shipping. I’ll have to get one all boxed up for an actual weight and size. Then I’ll check around for the best option for shipping. After we get your shipping cost then PM you the total amount.

Later this week I’ll PM you guys my contact info and then PM me back your contact info and shipping address or “delivery to Super Celebration”.

RVB

Contributor
Put me down as a "for sure" on one regular steel. Mine will need to be shipped by whatever means you find best for you. Looking forward to getting it.

Thanks, Rex

Ok from everyone I heard back from I’ll order today to get the process started. In a week or two I’ll have you guys start sending the checks except the few guys who are not going to Super Celebration and need shipping. I’ll have to get one all boxed up for an actual weight and size. Then I’ll check around for the best option for shipping. After we get your shipping cost then PM you the total amount.

Later this week I’ll PM you guys my contact info and then PM me back your contact info and shipping address or “delivery to Super Celebration”.
Count me in for a steel one shipping any way fine. Thanks for having them fabricated.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I will take one in regular steel, and start looking for a club member who can bring back from Super Celebration.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will take one in regular steel, and start looking for a club member who can bring back from Super Celebration.

Got you down for one!

Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Last call for this order!

Wednesday morning is when I have to give my fabricator the final amount for the skid plates. We are currently at 25 so the price is $150 free delivery to Super Celebration. For guys not going to TN I’ll have to figure out shipping per location.

So Wednesday at 9:00am is the deadline!

Thanks Jeff

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Jeff, add two more to my order delivered to SC. this makes my order total 4.
I guess you will prefer pay pal, just let us know the paypal address to send it to.
Terry

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff, add two more to my order delivered to SC. this makes my order total 4.
I guess you will prefer pay pal, just let us know the paypal address to send it to.
Terry

Ok I’ll put you in for two more. Also I’ll PM everyone who is buying and skid plate my contact info.

Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Don't forget me as well Jeff. Two please. Tim

Tim, I got you down for 2 now!

Also added gladglady for 2 skid plates too!

So the order is placed this morning. I’ll keep everyone posted but starting this week I’ll PM you guys my contact info. So please keep and eye on your inbox the next few days.

Thanks Jeff

4lofun

Hmmmm.i have an original one of a66 that I had...
Was going to use in my 75.. probably not though.
Don't need to buy one at this time. But a good option

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Skid plates nearing completion

Ok got word today the skid plates should be ready for pick up by week’s end.

Once I get an actual finished skid plate I’ll box one up then start figuring out shipping costs for guys not going to Super Celebration.

Thanks for all of your patiences and I’ll up date you guys once I pick them up.
Jeff

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
Yes, Thx for update, and yes I am confirming I'm still interested per the PM we had and I will need shipping all the way to 95672. Yikes!;D

66 skid sir .

This is parnelli steve, very cool 0ne off early e.b.one off skids. Would like one please put me on list .. Let me know when they are planning to go into production . Thanks much..

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is parnelli steve, very cool 0ne off early e.b.one off skids. Would like one please put me on list .. Let me know when they are planning to go into production . Thanks much..

Yes, I believe you are getting the last extra skid plate. They should be finished this week or early next week. After I get them I’ll will box one up for to start figuring shipping charges. Once I have individual shipping costs then guys can send me payment via check.

Thanks and please check back to thread for updates, Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just got the word today they are finished. I’ll pick them up on Monday and report back to you guys.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I picked up the skid plates on Monday and they look great! I will spend some time thing weekend boxing one skid plate up to get an accurate size and weight for shipping costs for guys needing shipping. For the guys meeting me at Super Celebration who haven’t had a chance to pay I’ll need you to also send payment.

I’ll be contacting each of you with your final amount. So we can start shipping them out. :)

Attachments

• BFD5960B-EB34-4B12-953E-5BE66B990795.jpg
    BFD5960B-EB34-4B12-953E-5BE66B990795.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 88
  • A27DC54C-606B-4A1D-A101-92D11E692860.jpg
    A27DC54C-606B-4A1D-A101-92D11E692860.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.