• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Rare early ‘66 transfer case/belly skid plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailpipe

Contributor
Skid plate arrived! Amazing piece of hardware. Thank you so much for doing this Jeff!

KDW66

Hey Jeff,

Skid plate arrived and is awesome! Thanks again for getting these made for us.

Kerry

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Jeff,

Skid plate arrived and is awesome! Thanks again for getting these made for us.

Kerry

Hey Kerry, I’m glad you are pleased with the skid plate!

Thanks Jeff

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Looks like the May Super Celebration is cancelled too, so if you'll figure out shipping to 73727 I'd appreciate it.

UNCbronco

Contributor
Jeff, If you will figure the shipping to me also in Graham, NC 27253 ? Thanks

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Jeff, I got my skid plates and the seat belt anchors. I'm very pleased with all the items.
The 66 seat belt anchors even had the factory item number stamped on them. next time you get some more made...Please put me down for 8 more.
Thanks
Terry

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff, I got my skid plates and the seat belt anchors. I'm very pleased with all the items.
The 66 seat belt anchors even had the factory item number stamped on them. next time you get some more made...Please put me down for 8 more.
Thanks
Terry

Thanks Terry! I’ll get more seatbelt brackets on order here soon! I’ll keep you posted once I get delivery date.

Jeff

tailpipe

Contributor
Jeff, what's the deal with the seat belt brakets Terry mentioned? I'm definatley interested in that. Thanks

Craig

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff, what's the deal with the seat belt brakets Terry mentioned? I'm definatley interested in that. Thanks

Craig

Hey Craig, I guess I missed one... sorry!

But anyways I reproduce the 66-67 seatbelt bracket. I have them made out of steel to be chromed like factory or stainless which could polished to look like chrome without the cost of chrome. I’ll try to get some pictures of them for you!

Thanks and again I’m sorry for not seeing this one!
Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Two left

It looks like I have two skid plates left. Anyone still looking for one before I put them up on eBay?

Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Two skid plates left for sale

Ok guys I have two skid plate left to sell. There was two guys I never heard back even after a couple PM’s I sent.

So I like offer them back up for sale! Anyone interested???

Thanks Jeff

snowymtnwolf

I looked for the holes to mount in both my 66s. I don’t see any holes for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.