• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

joopacabra

I know people on here seem to dislike jeeps, but they are fun little rigs, and I have had a lot of fun with this one. I originally bought it so my daughter could drive it to school the 67 mustang we built together turned out a little too nice to drive o
Name
joopacabra
Year
Make
jeep
Model
wrangler
Color
red
History
I know people on here seem to dislike jeeps, but they are fun little rigs, and I have had a lot of fun with this one. I originally bought it so my daughter could drive it to school the 67 mustang we built together turned out a little too nice to drive on a daily basis. later I bought her a tj so she could have cruise control and air conditioning. but I liked the little yj so I kept it. it is kind of like a mustang so many companies make parts for it and they are cheap to work on. so I had a lot of fun with it. I have rebuilt pretty much everything on it except the transmission.

Modifications

Exterior Mods
I initially got it running after I bought it off ebay. then later did a 4.0 head swap and hesco MPFI fuel injection conversion. then when I wanted a bit more power I bought a golen 4.6 stroker and swapped it in.. I replaced the weak dana 35 with a dana 44, 4:11 gears and ARB air lockers.
Interior Mods
2.5 inch rubicon express lift. tj front axle swap.
Suspension Mods
custom gauges, lecarra wheel bed linered floor.
56926-870595.jpg 56926-870596.jpg 56926-870597.jpg 56926-870598.jpg 56926-870599.jpg 56926-870600.jpg 56926-870601.jpg

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
mustanggarage
Views
Last update

More in Members' Garage

More from mustanggarage

• tetanus
    I bought this vehicle because i have always loved the lines of the...
  • sarahs car
    I bought this car, to build with one of my kids. it turned out my...
  • 89 vert
    My dad bought this car for a project, but he lost interest in it...
  • Mustang
    I got this car from my parents for my 19th birthday. it was in fairly...