• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It's Luber time so show off your uncut Bronco

Jebus

Loc.
Longview, WA
Essex Horse

Heres mine, First pic a couple of years ago...
Now it's sittin on a 2" body lift...
And the Super Coupe engine is in for test fitting...
Just got the power booster bracket delivered...
And the EFI tank is finally on the way...
YEAH!!!
...JJG

Attachments

• Bronco3.jpg
    Bronco3.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 274
  • bronco12.jpg
    bronco12.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 251
  • bronco13.jpg
    bronco13.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 221
  • bronco14.jpg
    bronco14.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 288

akb3

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
Jebus, what was your Bronco badged with on the passenger door? Looks about the size of an old Border Patrol sticker. Nice Bronco. Let's see some pics of the way it is today!

Jebus

Loc.
Longview, WA
I believe the "badge" was an Alcoa Aluminum Fire Safety sticker. I'm the second owner.
The last three pics are as it sits in my shop. I'm installing an '89 Thunderbird 3.8 Super Coupe V6...
I can't wait to hear the whine of the eaton m90 supercharger...:D
...JJG

Broncboozled

Loc.
Nor Cal
3.5" Lift 32x10.50 BFG At
attachment.php

bmbm

32" tires look good

Have you had fender clearance issues in back? Great looking Bronco.

Maverick1701

Loc.
Memphis, TX
This particular Bronco was the reason mine stayed uncut well that and Tito!!! I was also going to paint above my Wheels just like this until I took my top off!

I dont blame ya...its a very pretty rig

Im going to be replacing some body panels over the next few months (it looks like the PO did a lot of wheeling and the body shows some damage...no rust though)
Im debating on going back to stock (uncut)...especially after seeing this bronco

Broncboozled

Loc.
Nor Cal
I dont blame ya...its a very pretty rig

Im going to be replacing some body panels over the next few months (it looks like the PO did a lot of wheeling and the body shows some damage...no rust though)
Im debating on going back to stock (uncut)...especially after seeing this bronco

Funny how that works, Mine is uncut and I had to talk myself out of cutting it. Some People who have cut ones seem to be leaning on going back to stock. Good luck with Your replacement panels.

akb3

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
Looks like something out of a magazine. Nice pics! I can't tell you how much better I like the new wheels.

13below0

Loc.
Erie PA
Thanks, my camera was giving me attitude %) so I stopped trying to get any pics and went to eat. lol I did get a few pics of it flexing out from a different camera but cant find the damn things.

Growler

Loc.
Turlock, CA
Thanks! The 68 is all stock except the 2.5" WH lift on 31x10.5 Bighorns....oh and a welded on tow hitch the PO installed..urrr...