• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show off your Super Luber I will start with Super Tweety

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A few of the trail uber LUBER ;D

Attachments

• P1030206.jpg
    P1030206.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 45
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 68
  • WHcover.jpg
    WHcover.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 53

BIGMH1

BIGMH1

Glad to see a uncut trail rig make a cover.

Adarcy

In that pic it had Cage 4 inch coils, Cage long arms, BCB rear 3.5 inch lief springs, Wild Horses shocks, rear shock mounts moved up 2 inches, front shock hoops and a 2 inch body lift.
I changed the coils to WH the Cage coils were too soft. Everything else is the same suspension wise for now.

Thanks

Are those the 32"x9.50's as well? I'm trying to see how much flex I can get out of my uncut based on a 3.5" system. I've got WH front coils, WH Extreme front Hoops, and Duff Long Arms. Right now i've also got the 12" Bilstein 7100's which seem to be my limiting factor, I think. Any suggestions on getting more flex out it? In the back i've got WH 11 pack leafs and Duff Stage 1 mounts that are about to go on.

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Thanks

Are those the 32"x9.50's as well? I'm trying to see how much flex I can get out of my uncut based on a 3.5" system. I've got WH front coils, WH Extreme front Hoops, and Duff Long Arms. Right now i've also got the 12" Bilstein 7100's which seem to be my limiting factor, I think. Any suggestions on getting more flex out it? In the back i've got WH 11 pack leafs and Duff Stage 1 mounts that are about to go on.

32x10.50x15 on 8 inch wheels.
I called Jim Creel at WH and gave him my loaded measurement. And he dialed it in with thier plain white shocks that I think are great for wheeling.
I think I forgot to post that my rear shock mounts are 2 inches higher than the factory mount.
If you do buy shocks or other parts from WH throw out my name Damon Hopper, trust me it will help you out. ;)
And don't hesistate to shoot me a PM for pics or any thing else, and show pics of your build. Later Shamu.