• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Led rock lights, 10% off sale!!! Ends 9-1-15!!

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
SALE ENDS 9-1-15...ONLY A COUPLE DAYS LEFT!!

Monster Mike Has been testing some new American made LED Rock lights and he finally found some he thinks y'all will love...

THE SALE IS BACK!!! These lights are typically $99 for a set of 4. We sell them everyday for $89. our 10% off sale is dropping them to $80.95 thats almost $20 cheaper than anywhere else!!! its only for a limited time or until we run out of product so don't wait too long. this is only for the lights. the install kit is not on sale.

The most amazing off-road LED’s we’ve found! Each light packs a punch of bright and broad light in a tiny AA battery sized magnetic waterproof resin sealed unit. With their compact size, durability and ease of installation, they can be used for rock lights or accent lights, the possibilities are endless...

High powered rubber backed magnets make installation a breeze. No drilling, screwing, taping, or gluing required. You can adjust the placement at any time as long as you leave enough slack in the wires. The magnet strength far exceeds what is required to hold the lights securely even in high impact/jarring or bouncing. Also, if one gets a direct hit, it can just pop off rather than getting destroyed!

Very high quality and extremely durable lights, leads are a 22 gauge wire with double insulation the full length of the 14’ lead and triple where the lead enters the light. Includes a 3 year warranty against defects AND a 1 year/1 time accidental damage replacement- no one else offers this type of coverage.

The Monster Bronco (pictured) with 8 white/4 blue. Without a full body and it being narrowed, the sheet metal/mounting points are much farther inboard than the 40” tires, creating shadows. Most Broncos will be very happy with 4 white for rock lights and any additional or colors for accents. We'll get some full bodied rig pics up as soon as we can. 4 watts of light output, yet you can run up to 12 lights off of one 5 amp fuse! Includes 4 lights with 14’ leads, 8 zip-ties and instructions.

here is the link to our website or you can call us M-F from 10-6 EST 865-938-6696

http://www.dufftuff.com/Mega_Mini_LED_Lights_p/7220.htm

Attachments

• IMG_6811.jpg
    IMG_6811.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_6812.jpg
    IMG_6812.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_6810.jpg
    IMG_6810.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 6.25.38 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 6.25.38 PM.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
hell yeah, great work y'all. Definitely gonna consider a set.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Sorry meant light off. But size was more important thanks interested.

yep, if you go to dufftuff.com and view the images for the lights theres a pic with the light off. just picture that as the size of a AA battery :cool:

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
All this month we will have the best deal in the market for these rock lights.

I'm hoping in the next couple days to get you guys pics of the lights on a bronco that's not heavily modified.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
We're gearing up for our first big event of the year The Super Celebration! But before we get too ahead of ourselves we wanted to remind everyone our LED rock light promo is about to end. Our introductory wholesale pricing is gone at the end of March so there's only 3 more days to save almost $20 per kit! We have them listed for $89 plus a 10% discount when you order online at dufftuff.com when your ready to checkout (pay) you can enter the promo code ledintro to recieve your additional 10% off. Retail price on these lights is $99

Monster Mike Finally got the chance to install these lights on Hi Ho Silver. We purposely only installed one kit (4) of the White LEDS to show you the light they make on a more stock full bodied bronco. The Blue lights are used to highlight the duff suspension. Extra credit to anyone that can identify a new product on Silver were hoping to offer very soon :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 100
OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
thanks everyone for all the orders!

we got a new batch of these in and are ready to ship!

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Hoping to get some great pics and video of these lights in action at rausch creek next month :cool: they are crazy bright!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
We are stocked up on these lights plus our supplier is constantly upgrading their product line. Just a quick plug for now but I'm hoping to add more info soon.

Actually I think Suzy was considering putting these back on sale...

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Well, great. Another item I didn't know I needed until I saw them. :)
Does the installation kit include wiring and switch I assume?
Is there a photo of a Bronco with just four lights lit at each corner?

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Well, great. Another item I didn't know I needed until I saw them. :)
Does the installation kit include wiring and switch I assume?
Is there a photo of a Bronco with just four lights lit at each corner?

yes the install kit is very nice and comes with everything you need to get em hooked up and working.

yes Suzy has decided to put the lights on sale…which is crazy cuz they were already $10 cheaper than anyone else was selling them for. now for a limited time you can get them for 10% off the retail price on dufftuff.com. just search LED and they will pop up.

here is a pic of silver with just 4 white lights on each inside corner of the wheel wells. sorry for the blue, i need to get silver out for some proper demonstration pics :cool:

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
We will be displaying these lights at OCBR :cool:

Still on sale till the end of this month