• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CAGE Offroad closes but Bloody Knuckle Garage opens soon!

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECT FROM JIM..........

Hi all,

I am sure many of you are wondering what is going on here in NW Oregon. Well, first the owners of CAGE Offroad Products decided to close the doors some time back. Why, lots of reasons from illness in the family, to the band dissolving and probably many other things I don’t know of. That has put me in a bit of a decision making position. I know many of you thought I was the main owner of CAGE since I was the one most people spoke with but I was an employee as was my wife, eldest son and daughter. We’ve had some adjustments to make to say the least.

The good is that I own all the designs as well as the fabrication equipment so future fabrication is not a problem. The plan is to start our own business however it is going to take me a bit to get started. I do have many of the main Bronco items (coils, leafs, radius arms, dual shock mounts, solid axle swap parts, etc) already in stock so if you have a need let me know. Installation, custom fab, drivetrain swaps yeah all that in the new biz.

So as you can see we’ve had a busy Fall/Winter! We will have a new web site up soon along with contact info. New site is BloodyKnuckleGarage.com so of course the name of the new business is Bloody Knuckle Garage. My new email is jim@bloodyknucklegarage.com

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Jim Cole

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Good luck with the transition, and sad to hear the band break up after so many years (Live - Drummer) CAGE = Chad Allan Gracey Enterprises

Now its yours to own and direct, I am sure you will do a great job!

Thanks for posting Tom

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for posting that Tom...! Hopefully it all works out

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Best of luck to Jim in his new endeavor. Its been tough out there for a lot of businesses but I smell a recovery comin' on! :)

Dusty

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
put me down for a set of BLOODYKNUKLEGARAGE Radius arms!
Great news that you are opening up your "OWN" business (pun intended)

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Congratulations to all envolved with Bloody Knuckles Garage!
Looking forward to the new website.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Was this the one where you got left behind by the wife? Hehehehehe

Almost left, ALMOST! Yes the very same one that my avatar picture came from. You know, your supper gay pose while sipping your even gayer Zima!:-X ;D ;D
Lots of fun!!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
How was that ALMOST? She took the kids and drove away. Didn't you ride away with me?

It was planned for me to be going home with Starky, and we all ended up at my brother's and then I went home with the wife and kids. And yes I did ride with you.................I got to stop doing that, or bring and extra change of close!

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
Has anyone used the email address listed in the first post and received a reply? Sent one myself the end of last week but nothing yet. Very frustrating but hopefully can chalk it up to the chaos of getting a business up and running.