• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

? Cage Offroad rear shock mounts?

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Need some help from the EB Gang...again. I have searched far and wide for a pair of Cage rear shock mounts and can't find a set. I tried Sexton offroad at the end of last year and was told they could get all but the rear mounts.

Does anyone have a source, the measurements so that I can fab some up in the garage, or have an old set collecting dust?

I know it's a long shot but hoping to get at least some measurements?

Thanks for any help in advance!

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
You could try his web site as well they are not listed for sell but just one more way to try and get a hold of him. Jim's new site is bloodyknucklegarage.com

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Just a small update. Thanks again for the details. Within 48 hours of popping him an email via the website he replied back with a couple options and feedback!!! How cool is that!!!???

We have a good group here with good venders supporting us.

Fun hobby (sickness).;)

Really getting excited about some upcoming mods to the old girl.