• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lots of pics mini daytrip to Bear Mountain

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Was supposed to go to Delaware today. That got cancelled but I needed to go on a drive. So I headed north. It led me to Bear Mountain. Quite scenic. Not too bad for New York State.

I hope you enjoy the pics:

Palisades Highway. It goes parallel to the Hudson River.

DSC_0136.JPG

DSC_0137.JPG

Entering the state park:

DSC_0138.JPG

These are some windy ass roads for a tall top heavy Bronco. So I just took it nice and slow until I reached the top:

DSC_0139.JPG

Some scenery along the way:

DSC_0140.JPG

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Man that is sweet and beautiful. In one of the pics by the water, the gas tank is out from it's home on the bumber, did you run out of gas and have to use it?

OP
OP
NY-Bronco

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Man that is sweet and beautiful. In one of the pics by the water, the gas tank is out from it's home on the bumber, did you run out of gas and have to use it?

Where the cops drive around I need to take the can out cause it blocks my plates. I have to relocate them.

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
Great pics, great looking Bronco, I really like that color. Swiss Aqua?

No need to get in a hurry, you'll miss all the awesome scenery.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Love the Bronco. Some real pretty country too.
Mine is similar in color.

Attachments

• done3.jpg
    done3.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

msommer001

Like all the others said, looks like a great trip...Hope to enjoy my bronco and time like that some day...