• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Life Is Good Bronco tee

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Looks like the folks at Life Is Good finally did a tee... seeing that Nick's Trix built a Bronco for the owner.

Check this out

I just ordered one for me ;)

Attachments

• 14267_l.jpg
    14267_l.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 456
  • 14267_01.jpg
    14267_01.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 683

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Very cool. I have one of their shirts and it's about the best t-shirt I've ever owned. OK, maybe that's a bit much. But they have really nice shirts. ;D

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Damn, they only go to XL...guess it's time to lose a few pounds ;D

By making a shirt kinda tells me he's happy with the Bronco Nick made him...:cool:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
or he saw the turd rolling around Mass. someplace ;D

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
While for a good cause, this company's crap is probably the ugliest line of clothing I have ever seen. Annoying stick figures grinning ear-to-ear while rafting, fishing or snowboarding on pastel t-shirts just scream "my aunt bought this for me at an airport gift shop."

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I like their logo and their products but I agree the price is too much for a tee, and where is the stick figures they usually have.

sriha

While for a good cause, this company's crap is probably the ugliest line of clothing I have ever seen. Annoying stick figures grinning ear-to-ear while rafting, fishing or snowboarding on pastel t-shirts just scream "my aunt bought this for me at an airport gift shop."

Maybe this one is better.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 445

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Cool, I e-mailed them this summer and asked what it would take to get an EB on a LIG t-shirt. I guess Nick had the answer all along! ;D

idhawkdriver

Loc.
Boise, Idaho
Someone doodled a Life Is Good design a week ago or so with a bronco pulling an old tin can trailer. It had the stick figure and everything. It was such a cool little photo it's now my wallpaper. That would be a good design for a shirt! Whoever drew it up should submit it to the company.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
The front bumper looks like a stick man holding on.