• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moab Bronco Safari 2024 is on life support

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Looking back for an old post and ran across the Bronco Safari post. Checked the Facebook page and found they have the location they’re working on. Vernal UT. Don’t know much about it. Dinosaur National Park is nearby.

OP
OP
Tricky Dick

Tricky Dick

Sponsor/Vendor
Looking back for an old post and ran across the Bronco Safari post. Checked the Facebook page and found they have the location they’re working on. Vernal UT. Don’t know much about it. Dinosaur National Park is nearby.
It sounds like a decent place. I'm skipping it though and attending Moab with friends during the original Safari week.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Well Vernal UT has Fabrats approval but looking at the websites etc. I don’t see any info yet. Maybe not gonna happen?

The Vernal part of the video starts around 12:00 in! Looks like an interesting area.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I've got reservations for a place to "camp" in Vernal. The State Park was full. Will see...

Hallboss

Contributor
Loc.
PNW
Unfortunate this happened. I was there a few years ago on my adventure motorcycle (prior to being an EB owner). Went through the Safari event when all the rigs were parked. Met some great folks. Was my goal with this 73 to get back there, specifically Moab, as a participant. Onto the next event I guess!!! :LOL:

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
It's a great place to go on and have fun.

I'm sure we could get 8 or 10 of us just off of this list that could all meet and make our own little mini. Classic Broncos Safari and have a great time.! ;)

OP
OP
Tricky Dick

Tricky Dick

Sponsor/Vendor
It's a great place to go on and have fun.

I'm sure we could get 8 or 10 of us just off of this list that could all meet and make our own little mini. Classic Broncos Safari and have a great time.! ;)
That's exactly what a group of us 6G guys did, about 10 of us were going to get together. Unfortunately I ended up cancelling and won't be going to either now.