• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

77 stock/street resto

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Link works fine. Awesome work and really nice color. That's going to turn out great knowing the work the Kiser's can do. Can't wait to see it finished. Are you keeping everything stock? Engine too?? ;D

OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Kinda stock with minor mods that can always be changed back. Will have aftermarket intake, carb and air cleaner but I will keep the stock original stuff if someone were to make it perfect stock. Will have headers and will have aftermarket steering wheel. Moved shifter from column to floor. Other than that it will be back to original including original color, carpet and interior. Used OEM rear corners and door posts.
Let me know if you know of any old school slot wheels!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
looks great!
what size slots do you want? i have some factory ford ones.

ghettoct

Loc.
williamsburg
Your bronco looks great! I think I met you on Saturday at MEB. (This is Deborah) I hope I get to see your Bronco in person at one of the MEB events.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Kiser krew really outdid themselves on this one. Certainly a lot of work went into that one. Final product is fantastic. Interesting body mounts-looks cool and functional. Nice job BK
:)

OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Yep, that is me! Be sure you guys come to the Roundup at the Cove Campground in Gore, VA June23-25! For more info go to www.earlybroncos.com You will get some great ideas from 100 broncos and their owners! And don't forget to join MEB!! ;D

ghettoct

Loc.
williamsburg
My husband and I will be going to the Carlisle in June. Not sure if we'll be able to bring the bronco or not. Still working on a few things before we can drive it. Not sure if we'll be able to go to Gore though b/c my husband works on that Fri and Sun for 24 hours. We might try to drive up on Saturday and drive back the same day (not sure).

It was very nice meeting you on Saturday. Thanks for letting me eat lunch with you two. That room was a bit daunting since everyone already seemed to have a table to sit at. ;D

OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Yeah, bronco folks come it herds and many people know each other from over the years but I hope by the end you made some new bronco friends! It was nice meeting you too.

Last edited:

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Wow, The Kisers do great work! Nice job guys.

Brian that will be nice to cruise around in.

OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Green Bronco is home!

Bernie delivered the bronco yesterday! Now that is service!
Enjoy!
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/r...9b701e598d33ce936de451066&sid=0AZsWTRu0ZsmT0I

Notice the floor pans, Bernie had to make the upper part of the front floor pans because the ones we got didn't go all the way up...but they look great!
He also fabbed the floor shifter box, notice how nice and tucked in it is!

Thanks again to Bernie, Danny and Kevin for all their hard work bringing this pony back to life!! ;D

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Sweet! Nice work as always from Bernie and the boys!

Will you have enough time between the end of tax season and the Roundup to get it ready to debut?

OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
2012 Roundup realistaclly but am moving forward as time and money allow! All the little things that add up to alot!:cool:

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Medium jade poly - a '77 - '78 color only. Looks great especially in the Ranger package. Good looking Bronco! Wondering why the stripes were painted on instead of applied? However, really nice - paint is probably better than the vinyl. Thanks for sharing..

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow BK, this is SWEET!! Its so great to see a stock bronco brought back to life, especially as nicely as this one. You must be feeling like a kid at Christmas.

Being a fortunate receipient of a "Kiser" build myself I have a pretty good idea of how much fun you're going to have with that rig once its on the street. You will still be getting compliments on it years from now. Bernie, Danny and Kevin have as good of fabrication, body work and paint skills as anyone is this bronco business.

Enjoy it!!

OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
I think it is actually called Light Jade and that was the original color. Even found the build sheet behind the dash. I think Bernie wanted the challenge of painting the strips and really did it before I thought we made that final decision but it is all good. The orange strip is a bit wider that the original Ranger decal but overall it is pretty close only going by pictures! Will be interesting to get it next to an original Ranger with decals and compare. I actually like the painted on smooth finish! Smooooth! :cool:

Roadburner

Thanks for the kudos. When we delivered Brian's Bronco I told him it was a nice driver, not a show Bronco. I guess he didn't understand, being he's showing off all the pics.

If we had a real shop to work out of and did this full time, we could be dangerous. Next in is Danny's full size for some paint touch up, 4" lift, and 33's. Then a 65 GTO we need to paint by spring, and after that ???

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Light Jade is a really light, pale green. See www.autocolorlibrary.com for names and color chips. Your color is either called jade poly or medium jade poly depending on the brand of paint you use ie PPG, DuPont, etc. I like the smooth graphics as well.