• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Baillie Bilt Custom Family Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

akirshbom

SOLD...Thanks Ed
Fantastic Quality Powder coated white. Has provisions for bolting in CO2 tank. Very nice fit inside your Bronco.
I can arrange shipping but would prefer not to. Rough guess would be around $200 for shipping. I can deliver within 100 miles of Austin.
Gordon list these for $1389 bare steel on his site
http://broncobumpersandcages.com/st...lassic+Bronco&SubCategory=Cages&Search=&Page=

Call Alan 512-827-7654
Thanks

Attachments

• DSCN2099.JPG
    DSCN2099.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 489
  • DSCN2098small.jpg
    DSCN2098small.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
OP
OP
akirshbom

akirshbom

Old Dominion quoted $450 to Orlando and about the same to Delaware. I don't do alot of shipping so have nothing to compare to.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I use Forward Air all the time. Very reasonable. Have shipped two sets of doors and a set of tires and rims. Yes, you can ship a transmission very affordably, but a roll cage is a completely different animal. Weight is really not the concern to the shippers, its space. I could ship a 4' square piece of solid concrete cheaper than something like a roll cage. The truck or plane does not even feel that weight. But when you ship something that will take up the space of 4 or 5 pallets, it would not matter if it was made out of plastic and weighed 10lbs, you will pay the same $450. But Forward Air has been the most affordable shipper I have found. Here is how their system works. You call Forward Air, give them the dimensions of your package and the weight. They give you a quote. Make sure you have them email you the quote. You then go have a cashiers check made out for that amount to Forward Air. You take your item, secured to a pallet, to one of their affiliates with the cashiers check, and drop it off. Many different companies work with Forward Air, but they may not be called Forward Air. If you do not open an account with Forward Air, they can only ship to one of their hubs. You will need to look up on their site where the hubs are. If you open an account, they will go door to door.

OP
OP
akirshbom

akirshbom

Roll Cage will be available at BC Broncos swap meet this weekend

I will get there pretty early (before 8am) Also selling a sweet set of 15x10 Mickey Thompson Outlaws with 33" Baja Claws. Set of 5. Looking to get $800 for the rims and tires. I'll make a package deal for the cage and rim/tire combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.