• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Bailie Bilt half cab cage

triracer67

Contributor
City: Belleville, IL
Price: $ 800

Selling a bailie Bilt half cab cage, or trading for full cage. Local pickup preferred. image1.jpeg

Last edited:

redpony

Contributor
Where you find your front push bar at ? Want to sell it ? Thank you redpony

Last edited:

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Selling my bronco designs halfcab and bulkhead. Both are in like new condition and puchased in 2021. I can send more pictures by cell. $950 for both. I would also consider selling bailie Bilt half cab cage, or trading for full cage. Local pickup preferred. View attachment 912359
I contacted you to send pics and I'd buy all three of the products, but I have not heard back from you and I loose interest quick! So pls respond! And is the cactus bar pusher also for sale?

OP
OP
triracer67

triracer67

Contributor
thinking of selling the cage, it’s a Bailey Bilt 1/2 half cab cage for fiberglass, it fits nicely. Like new condition, $800. I don’t want to ship.

OP
OP
triracer67

triracer67

Contributor
Fiberglass top is thicker, and cage is slightly smaller. It will fit in both tops nicely.