• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass/group buy on Led headlights

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So I'm offering up a mass buy or group buy however you want to call it on headlights and the other Led lights I sell. I am starting this thread for the headlights and have narrowed the selection down to three different styles in my opinion these are the best ones I can provide to you. Along with that I'm still passing on my saving to you guys as well that's why the prices are so low its not that they are cheap lights and yes they are all DOT approved. The SY-7"-005's are finally in stock and ready to be shipped out from my supplier.

As for how to order contact me for a shipping quote with what you want than my preferred payment would be PayPal but I will take a personal check as well. The order will take place September 13th if you have lights you want but can't get in on the buy date do to circumstances contact me and we can work something out. The lights will be ordered than and when they arrive usually about two to three weeks I test them all to verify there's no damage caused due to shipping before I ship them out to you.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask if it would be easier to ask your question over the phone pm me and I'll give you my phone number.

Thank you for looking and all the support,

John

Oh and here's a link to the other Led group buy http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258229

Attachments

• headlights 1.pdf
    163.2 KB · Views: 346

mavereq

Bronco Guru
Any recommendations? I'd like to put led's on my rig but I have zero experience with them.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
How much better are the gen 2's compared to the 1's?

Here's a picture that could explain it better than me existing being the 1st gen and of course new being the 2nd gen. They have a wider beam and a brighter/whiter light.

Attachments

• jw speaker beam patterns.JPG
    jw speaker beam patterns.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 216
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Any recommendations? I'd like to put led's on my rig but I have zero experience with them.

For these led headlights it comes down a couple of different things looks and driving style. The SY-7"-001 and SY-7"-006 have a more modern almost sci-fi look while the SY-7"-005 have a move traditional look all of them preform well but as you can see in the pic in the last post the 2nd gen puts out more light than the 1st gen. A lot of people have said they like the 1st and 2nd gen lights for in town driving but the SY-7"-005 seem to be a better light for fast paced wheeling along with being good in town. The 2nd gen is probably the one I would rate the highest out of these and right now I'm torn myself between them and the SY-7"-005 because I like the look of the 005's.

Hope that helps some if you have more questions feel free to ask and if you where also wondering about other LEDs like light bars and driving lights I'd need to know stuff like what your mounting them to and what you what out of them.

John

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
I am interested in a set. I may have to wait a week or two for my finances to catch up to my desires. How long are you gonna take orders?

Edit: I just read you said Sept 13th. I want a set so make sure you get my order before the 13th.

Last edited:
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I am interested in a set. I may have to wait a week or two for my finances to catch up to my desires. How long are you gonna take orders?

I will be placing orders on September 13th but if you want a set let me know and I can always make sure I order an extra set.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
What brand are they?

They are a no name version of a very popular brand certified by that company but I'm not allowed to say because of my prices. I'm sure you can tell who the name brand is but what I can say is they use cree LEDs and chips.

Hope this helps a little if not pm me

John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Im in for atleast one if not 2 005's

Cool just let me know pm me if you want two sets I might be able to get you a little better price.

Same goes for anyone else if you want more than one set or headlights and other lights from the other list I might be able to get you a little better price.

Aztec77Bronco

Loc.
Aztec
Is there pics of the 005's illumination pattern to compare to the 2nd gen? They look chrome , just want to make sure. I prefer the old school look, but in deer & elk country I want to get the best lighting I can.

Last edited:
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Is there pics of the 005's illumination pattern to compare to the 2nd gen? They look chrome , just want to make sure. I prefer the old school look, but in deer & elk country I want to get the best lighting I can.

The first picture is the low beams and the second is high. They do have that old school look and that's why I'm offering both the others are the style used on the Icon Bronco so a lot of people like them.

Attachments

• Low5x7Trucklite005.jpg
    Low5x7Trucklite005.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 56
  • High5x7Trucklite006.jpg
    High5x7Trucklite006.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 62

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
We all know what the Icon looks like, but do you have a picture of the 005's installed on a bronco?

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
We all know what the Icon looks like, but do you have a picture of the 005's installed on a bronco?

Here's one that has the name brand ones in it same as what I'm selling.
The gray one is Jaromy's "Jsmall" Bronco and he has the 001's the 1st gen's that I sell which the Icon uses the 2nd gen

Attachments

• 20046943973_90726ef8e8_k.jpg
    20046943973_90726ef8e8_k.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20150815_140609447.jpg
    IMG_20150815_140609447.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20150814_175529572.jpg
    IMG_20150814_175529572.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 103