• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO $15,000.00. 1974 Bronco for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob123

Loc.
Denver
$13,500.00 Improvements: added power steering, electric fuel pump, electric cooling fan, holly carburetor, plugs and wires, chrome Molly axel on the drivers side, brakes, front and back, new u joints, new auxiliary gas tank, acid washed radiator, 2 1/2” body lift, 5 1/2” James duff long arm suspension, moved gear shift from steering column to floor, wheels and tires - 35”. Headers and exhaust.

I have, new inner and outer front fenders, front floor panels, outer rocker panels. I have Sanded and epoxied the truck so all the rust will be gone.

Pictures Please note: copy and paste this URL into your browser and it will work.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4RjP29CYMXwBHcqh9

Last edited:

Trojanhorse

He listed the price at $15,000 and there are some pics in his Gallery but maybe he could post more.

Alex Burnette

Bob, I’m interested in looking at this bronco and would like to schedule a time to see the vehicle in person if it is still available. Please contact me to set up a time. Thank you.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bob, I’m interested in looking at this bronco and would like to schedule a time to see the vehicle in person if it is still available. Please contact me to set up a time. Thank you.

I would also send a PM and email to let him know

Status
Not open for further replies.