• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1966 Ford Bronco - "Museum Quality" NOT MINE - ANY GOOD?

Mongo

Loc.
Vista, CA
I would be careful of that dealership. They are down the street from where I work and they seem pretty shady.

zonian

Loc.
St. Augustine
I guess its worth what you or someone else will pay. Seems steep, but if an inspection shows its in great shape it might be less painful than bringing another up to that condition. See if they will deal....The floor mat is classic.....

zonian

Loc.
St. Augustine
I guess its worth what you or someone else will pay. Seems steep, but if an inspection shows its in great shape it might be less painful than bringing another up to that condition. See if they will deal....The floor mat is classic.....

TOOLMAN

Looks like it was a U14 in a former life...unless all museum quality 66's came with a bulkhead.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I believe they had ranch wagons in 66', so it could have still been a u15 with a bulk head. Somebody has one on here that I've seen pics of IIRC.

zonian

Loc.
St. Augustine
House, sorry for delay, don't check this often. Yeah, I know what you mean on the price, but compared to what I've been seeing people pay for in terms of EB's the last year some POS's are going for big bucks. I wouldn't be interested in this listing, way too much money for the condition, etc., but from my experience there are lots of folk out there that wouldn't blink at the price.......

JoePro

I think House was asking about your floor mat comment. Were you saying you liked the pic someone posted on pg 1? (I liked it too) But that floor mat was off another rig not the one for sale

66BlueGoose

Contributor
Way too much for that engine, just went through mine, engine bill for a 170 was $6500 and that was everything including all parts and labor including porting, balancing, you name it.

Just a question, not familiar with the bench seat option, did it normally come with a metal divider between the front and the rear as seen in these pictures?

Ink1967

Yes the bulkhead behind the bench seat, no rear seat is the ranch wagon that okie4570 was talking about. I have a 66 that is the same, you can see pics in my gallery.

rhino2104

http://m.ebay.com/itm/261585374548?nav=VI

He's asking $19,500 now and he either found the hubcap that was missing in the first eBay ad or one was pulled from the passenger side. It still don't think that I'd pay $19,500 for it though. Maybe closer to $15,000 if it proved to be as clean as the few pictures indicate.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yes the bulkhead behind the bench seat, no rear seat is the ranch wagon that okie4570 was talking about. I have a 66 that is the same, you can see pics in my gallery.

That's a fine looking 66' Ink!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Did anyone notice that it has a 200 instead of a 170? I did, so not the original engine either, much less a $12k one.