• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1966 Ford Bronco - "Museum Quality" NOT MINE - ANY GOOD?

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Well, I suppose it could be "museum quality", not necessarily bone stock museum quality. I would say, after I finished my restoration, I had a museum quality truck, with a 2.5" lift, 33" tires, roll bar etc... Then I drove it. But it certainly isn't a bone stock truck. I don't like the advertising saying its a Numbers matching vehicle when it obviously isn't. Anyone notified them?

House

Minutia Militia
I still don't find it "museum quality", "all original", or anything of the sort.
Not that it isn't a cool rig that I wouldn't drive, because I would, but here
are a few quick things I personally would change if I were the one
buying it and looking for a proper '66...

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 36
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 38
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 41
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 38
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 39
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 41
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 40

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Nice summation of the thread, you should send it to the owner. It's got the correct shifter boot though by golly! :) (or from what I can see of it, it looks rectangular)