• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1966 U13 Bronco Roof, Seat, and Doors for Sale

BroncoCollector56

City: Fallbrook
Price: $ 2500

I'm looking to sell parts from my 1966 Bronco. I've added the photos of all three items to my profile gallery. I cant get them to show up on the forum thread but they are on my gallery.

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
I'm looking to sell parts from my 1966 Bronco. I've added the photos of all three items to my profile gallery. I cant get them to show up on the forum thread but they are on my gallery.
There are some really nice 1966 parts in the gallery. But the Title of this thread shows as "1968 U13 Bronco Roof, Seat and Doors for sale"

Somebody might want to verify the year...

OP
OP
B

BroncoCollector56

I actually own a 1966 Bronco U13 but the parts are from a 1968 Bronco. Sorry for the confusion. Those parts are for a 1968 Bronco.

OP
OP
B

BroncoCollector56

We bought these doors from a 1968 Bronco many years ago so we were under the assumption they were doors from a 1968 Bronco

CrawdadBronco

Contributor
There’s a great picture that I can’t seem to find right now that shows the difference between a 66, 67 and 68-77 doors. 66 locks are above the body line but 2” below the handle. 67 door locks are right under the handle and 68 and after are below the body line.

OP
OP
B

BroncoCollector56

There’s a great picture that I can’t seem to find right now that shows the difference between a 66, 67 and 68-77 doors. 66 locks are above the body line but 2” below the handle. 67 door locks are right under the handle and 68 and after are below the body line.
Thanks for the photos. I do see now they are 66 doors which I guess explains why they fit so well on to my bronco.

Thanks again,

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those doors look good and are getting harder to find originals. Take some pics of the bottoms so people can see how the rust situation is, it may help. You can get these new now but a lot of people like originals and these are complete so that is a bonus.