• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1967 u13

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Is this the same 67 U13 that Miller restored and posted on this site? $115,000 at Mecum is a big number!!!!

Attachments

• 1967 u13 001.jpg
    1967 u13 001.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 180

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They continue to get farther out of reach for the enthusiast. I appreciate the increase in value but also the negative affect it has on those that cant afford any longer. Oh well, it is what is is. Congrats to that seller, you are correct that is a BIG number.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I owned that at one time for a small fraction of the price before I sold to Miller! How times have changed!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I owned that at one time for a small fraction of the price before I sold to Miller! How times have changed!

Did you install the '66 caps on it when you had it? I remember seeing it before Rich restored it and it had no hubcaps. My 'N' code Roadster was ordered with hubcaps and free running hubs which was a $89.20 upgrade! It also had 9.15 x 15 mud and snow tires which is a large factory tire.

It as built January 16, 1967 and it appears that it had the new style wheel covers. I have some NOS hub caps that has the manufactured date of 12-66 on the boxes and stamped on the back of the cap. It seems the '66 caps went away in August or September of '66 with the introduction of the '67 ..... Does this seem correct to you?

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did you install the '66 caps on it when you had it? I remember seeing it before Rich restored it and it had no hubcaps. My 'N' code Roadster was ordered with hubcaps and free running hubs which was a $89.20 upgrade! It also had 9.15 x 15 mud and snow tires which is a large factory tire.

It as built January 16, 1967 and it appears that it had the new style wheel covers. I have some NOS hub caps that has the manufactured date of 12-66 on the boxes and stamped on the back of the cap. It seems the '66 caps went away in August or September of '66 with the introduction of the '67 ..... Does this seem correct to you?

Yeah, not correct for that bronco. Never had 66 caps. I bought that one from the 2nd owner. Amazing .