• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1971 Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastbaybronco

Loc.
San Clemente CA
Good morning!
I am in San Clemente CA 92672
I am putting my 1971 Bronco up for sale.
I completely took it apart and started putting it back
Together. It has a brand new engine transmission four wheels
Disc brakes body and suspension lift . I have all the body parts . It has a hard top and soft top rims and 35" tires. Bradleywerner.com
Wernerdesigns@yahoo.com
925-667-0370. I have two weeks to sell her
I'm open to anyone who is fair and wants a project I put my heart and soul into.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Uhmm... Pictures would be helpful... Maybe a $$ that you think is fair for your investment and time... Does the Bronco move under it's own power, drive-able?

Jamie Chriss

Tell us more about your Bronco, I live in San Clemente I would like to hear more

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Loc.
San Clemente CA
No. the Bronco does not move. It has a ten thousand dollar engine and a five thousand dollar tranny with a Dana 20 rebuilt by Dietz the master himself. I have decided I love and am able to store the engine and tranny. So now anyone who wants a frame off restoration. This is the 1971 Ford Bronco for you. I'm no selling out of desperation, rather I want some who loves broncos, someone who may want to be part of a community, or wants to build something with their children. Etc. I may decide to let that person have all the extra pieces I have. Hope this helps fellows.

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Loc.
San Clemente CA
Ok. After a day of a lot of calls emails and pictures. I am open for anything.i would like to at least not take a bath on the engine and drive line. That means that someone gets the bronco for free. Even though I have easily $15 into the engine and drive line. I'll do the negotiating. You say $10. We agree on $12.5
Chris,
It was a pleasure speaking with you
Please see the attached information below,

Bradley &Amy Werner
240 avenida vista Montana
San Clemente CA 92672
Rebuilt Dana 20
Nv3500
T4mo computer
Full new wire harness
Bbk fuel rails
Iron lightning heads
Valve job
Cobra roller rockers
GT40 upper end
Mountaineer/Explorer front end
Mustang 302 block
Bored .0400 over
Stroked 347 forged pistons
Optima battery
Stainless bolt kit
New steel body parts
Grill
Inner fenders
Fenders
New glass windshield hard top
Soft top
Bikini top
Powdercoated
Bell housing
Transfer case
four wheel disk brakes
One inch body lift
2.5 inch suspension lift
Sport model
Mustang distributor
Mass air flow
Fuel injection
19pound injectors
Heater rails
A/C
Power steering ready
8qt milk on bronco oil pan
Love

The

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Loc.
San Clemente CA
Good luck all of the bronco hunters out there! I'm keeping her. She's a better and more solid investment than both realty and uhhh stocks. Too bad no one pulled the trigger.
Plus I love her

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Good luck all of the bronco hunters out there! I'm keeping her. She's a better and more solid investment than both realty and uhhh stocks. Too bad no one pulled the trigger.
Plus I love her

How could/would we have known... no pics, no price. I'm back in the market and might have been interested...but come on man... you have to be "in" the game if you wanna "play" the game.

Too much mystery here for the limited time I have to chase.

OP
OP
eastbaybronco

eastbaybronco

Loc.
San Clemente CA
This has been an amazing experience.
I have been witness to all the coyotes. It's rad.
If any real bronco owners or my boys at toms broncos and at willdhrses
Want to talk. I'm here 925-667-0370

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Diamond? I guess I'll have to take your word for it. Bradley Werner needs to stop smoking the crack if it makes him see a green diamonds. Last I heard, people actually want to buy diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.