• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Barrett Jackson Broncos

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dang...…….

Attachments

• BJ EB.jpg
    BJ EB.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 105

Tomcat2

Yea I didn't buy one either.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Seen this on commercial break, if anyone is interested.

https://shopbarrettjackson.com/collections/barrett-jackson-2021/products/mens-bronc-on-the-rocks-tee
6e451141a1100aa269008cdcab5976ec.jpg

The shirt says 1965. Who has, (or ever seen) a '65 Bronco?

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Crazy prices!! Almost makes me want to detail mine, sell it and buy an old Scout for half price ;D

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anything associated with BJ is over priced.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Anyone else notice Steve Magnante touching every car? He was playing with the fuel doors on the 77s and Im now seeing him oddly touching parts of most cars haha

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I saw him describing a Corvette incorrectly, he was describing the next car coming up, he mumbled a little, apologized and walked on!!!!%):eek:%)

That guy has forgotten more about cars than I will ever know! Although when we were up on the auction stage last year for the Gateway Bronco auction, I was standing near him and saw at least one of his secrets - he has a tiny notebook with notes about each car written in it.

Todd Z.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
That guy has forgotten more about cars than I will ever know! Although when we were up on the auction stage last year for the Gateway Bronco auction, I was standing near him and saw at least one of his secrets - he has a tiny notebook with notes about each car written in it.

Todd Z.
Yea I seen his notebook on the broadcast last night.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
2021 Vin 1. Just dayyum. Wish I had that kind of money to blow