• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Barrett Jackson Broncos

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I've got ginger on my Marti and that's about the shade of mine.

I looked at the pics in your garage and I agree they look about the same, but I would also call yours tan. It looks like mine as well which is code “AU”. Listed on my Marti as Tan.

The original ginger interiors that I have seen are much darker and after a lot of looking, I have never seen an original one in a ‘76 or ‘77. The Ford sales brochure describes Ranger option and says the interior is available in Tan, Blue, or Jade. What is your body code?

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Seen this one on FB Just wow

245246_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
that lowered Bronco

I have to say that if I had a fleet of Broncos I would love to have that unique low rider in the bunch. The body restoration is great. If I only had one Bronco then no, that wouldn't be the one I would want to represent the first generation iconic Bronco.
IMO

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Green half cab went for $40k I do believe.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was watching and was surprised that it sold for that price considering some of the prices I saw other cars going for.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
$83K. Wow. My guess wasn't even close to what this sold for.

Total paid 91,300 with fees. Just plain crazy. To top it off, it had a 289 with a floor mounted 3 speed and a bonded title:eek: I guess I need to put 20 inch wheels on mine and let it roll!

mjschneidy

Total paid 91,300 with fees. Just plain crazy. To top it off, it had a 289 with a floor mounted 3 speed and a bonded title:eek: I guess I need to put 20 inch wheels on mine and let it roll!

I don’t get it, what’s so special about that one? Wonder if it’s time to get serious about letting mine go....

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I also noticed that the beadlocks had been replaced. Wonder why?

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Green one had horrible hood fit at grill, blue hated the sawzal rear fender with no flares, and tons of stupid wheels. Maybe time to sell them all!