• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN 2022 ClassicBroncos Calendars - Now on sale!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The 2022 CB Calendars are now on sale!

Order page: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

The calendars are full color, full bleed, 13 months. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

Every year members of the forums submit photos of their Broncos for the Calendar. We then all vote and the top 13 get their own month or cover. The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2023) so no one is left out.

Please note: You are pre-ordering these calendars, so they won't ship to you immediately. They are being printed now and will be ready to ship by early Dec.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Just placed my order. Thanks Jon, hope you are well!

Are you going to sale a batch of shirts this year?

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Don't know what I'd do without my ClassicBroncos calendar.
Not know what day it is, what month it is, what year it is.
And not be able to display your guy's impressive work at my home, garage and work.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The calendars came in a few days early, so I spent the weekend packaging up all your orders. All orders as of today are ready to go to the post office tomorrow.

They look really good! The cover turned out phenomenal thanks to LUBr LuvR's excellent photo!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The calendars came in a few days early, so I spent the weekend packaging up all your orders. All orders as of today are ready to go to the post office tomorrow.

They look really good! The cover turned out phenomenal thanks to LUBr LuvR's excellent photo!

Sure appreciate the kind words, Jon. So many good photos, going to need more months in the year! Thanks to all who voted. Always enjoyed taking pics, and a Bronco makes a mighty fine subject;D.

Can't thank you enough for all you do all year long.