• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

6.5 Hour round trip and $300....

akforsyth

Contributor
Went for a little drive today after learning about this one sitting near the border. $300 and it came home with me. Not in the greatest of shape but there are some usable parts including a frame.

Attachments

• IMG_1402.jpg
    IMG_1402.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 330

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Nobody can ever say that you don't have"vision"!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Went for a little drive today after learning about this one sitting near the border. $300 and it came home with me. Not in the greatest of shape but there are some usable parts including a frame.

Love those deals. Congrats

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Looks like a deal to me. You got a frame and windshield even if nothing else. Nice day for a drive too!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Congrats... :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Meant to ask, doesn't have an engine right?

OP
OP
akforsyth

akforsyth

Contributor
Meant to ask, doesn't have an engine right?

Nope, no engine but I have a small supply of them around here it seems...C4 for my sons bronco is another matter... lots of 2wd models here but not many 4x4

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nope, no engine but I have a small supply of them around here it seems...C4 for my sons bronco is another matter... lots of 2wd models here but not many 4x4

Gracias.. Asked just as a $$ reference, had a friend selling something similar w/an engine