• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 6cyl sells for $70K at Mecum

andres

Hey, sell them all, And I sell you some from here to fill the stable again :)

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I don't get it. If you spend that much time and money on a "restoration"', it seems like you would want it back to stock, or you would drop in a V8.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Really hate how folks throw the term "restoration" around. Why would you worry about having a original looking battery when you've already modified other parts of the Bronco, don't get me wrong it's a great looking Bronco but restored no.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Takes some balls to do that kinda resto on a 6 banger, kudos!!! Probably got 5 grand in that motor. PLUS it's the rare 93 inch wheelbase.

House

Minutia Militia
I like the truck, but the bumper gap from the body lift makes me sick to my stomach...:-X

Hopstr

Contributor
That's the closest muffler setup I've ever seen. I can't help but think it rattles. I hate to pick it apart, but wow! Good for the seller.

price209

Loc.
Folsom
I hope the new owner realizes that the weather stripping is missing from the sides of the tailgate before that nice interior gets destroyed. But my favorite is the speakers just sitting on the floor, not bolted down, not secured just chilling there waiting to become projectiles.

and what is that cable laying stringing along the driver's side rear quarter panel, is that the speaker wire for the front speakers???

Last edited:

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Why is everyone trashing this truck? It's a nice restomod and someone paid what they thought it was worth. Jeez!