• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 Bronco 302/3spd Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maknwakes

Loc.
Ruckersville,VA
Great for a project, decent tub, not sure about running gear, needs wiring harness replaced, includes 77 harness. Missing some sheetmetal. Top in pics is gone but have another one that is missing side glass. Have a clear signed VA. title. Please supply email address if requesting pics.
Thanks

Last edited:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
maknwakes
I got the pics, it is the one with out the sheet metal right. Does the engine run?

OP
OP
M

Maknwakes

Loc.
Ruckersville,VA
sheet metal

Yes it is red one missing sheet metal, the copper is the 72 for $1k.
The guy I got it from said it runs and he was driving it around before cutting up the wiring harness. I have a complete 77 harness to go with it.
I have never tried to mess with getting it running. Figured it was good for parts.
Thanks for interest.

OP
OP
M

Maknwakes

Loc.
Ruckersville,VA
details

Brian,

Sent you a PM on getting info about picking it up.

Crzy hillbilly,

What are you looking for? Looks like I am going to be listing more by the weekend.
I will send you a PM.

Thanks ~ David

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.