• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A tribute to Ben

joe

Bronco Guru
Today I learned of some very said news :cry:

Suzy's long time companion and wheelin partner Ben was laid to rest.

We Love You Suzy :(

God Speed.

Anyone who has a pic of Ben, please post them in Honor.

Attachments

• P1040365.jpg
    P1040365.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 225

bax

Contributor
Old Member
It sucks loosing a good dog. Suzy loved him so he had a good life.

Miker

Bronco Guru
reminds me of the following:

"Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of the car and leave them both in there for an hour,,, when you come back and open the trunk, which one is so happy to see you?"

When the day comes and I lose Bailey, I am sure I will be reduced from a man to little crying boy---- Sorry for your loss Suzy, we all get how bad its hurts those of us with dogs for sure.

All dogs go to heaven...

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Suzy,
Sorry for your loss, it was always a treat to see how much Ben loved the Broncos. He was always ready to go for a ride in a Bronco. I think he loved them as much as we do.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
My Airedale named Elliott loved everything with wheels!!..Oh he loved Boats too..godspeed ben..

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Suzy,

My heartfelt condolences at your loss.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Sorry for your loss Suzy, I pray this helps.

John

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Losing a best friend like Ben is very difficult to go through but like thesnake said, he's in a bettter place now. So sorry for your loss.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One of the hardest things we humans ever have to do is say goodbye to our animal kids. Ben was a great dog, and he did love broncos as much as we do. Suzy, my heart goes out to you. I have some great pics of Ben on my home computer, will get them posted soon.

70rdstr

Loc.
Elizabeth
Suzy, I am very sorry for your loss, and know you have Ben, the best life possible, while here on earth.
He will always be with you.
Eric

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
R.I.P. Ben, he'll be dearly missed !

Attachments

• P1015430.jpg
    P1015430.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 974923_10201301671291640_839795992_n.jpg
    974923_10201301671291640_839795992_n.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We all know how our pets can leave a scar in our hearts. I appreciate you following my own challenge right now with Beau.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ben at Fawl Crawl, Harlan, KY 2010

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 60