• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone dealt with this dealer?

hookem

Loc.
NYC
Has anyone dealt with Skagit Valley Hyundai in Burlington, WA? They have several Broncos on the lot...just curious if anyone had any experience with them. Thanks.

broncoP

Contributor
I went there to look at a Dodge Ram, of course I had to look and inspect the broncos ,the ones I saw were all overpriced in my opinion, one was around $20k and was easy to find quite a few flaws, .

OP
OP
H

hookem

Loc.
NYC
Did you see either of the forest green broncos? They have a '72 & '76 priced at 13k and 16k...seem high but I haven't seen in person

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
I was told it is the owner of the dealership, and he also owns the Hyndia in Everett also, and has broncos there too... He supposedly owns a bunch of them. There are pricey. Again, this is just what i was told, and may be wrong.

OP
OP
H

hookem

Loc.
NYC
Hey thanks...appreciate all of the insight. Anyone know if these vehicles are rusty? I read that they might be elsewhere.

And bronko69er - I actually live on the east coast so these rides are a little far from homebase but I'm in the market for one so I'm scanning the country. Thanks for the link to northwest broncos...I need all the info I can get!

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Post up your location and some of your locals can help you in your search. The ones at this dealer are far too high priced to buy and ship across the country IMO.