• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has anyone dealt with...

brian72

Early Bronco Student
LMCTruck.com - I got there free catalog and it is really detailed.  No online stuff, too bad.  But I was wondering if anyone has had any dealing with LMCTruck.  If so, how does their catalog compare to the other bronco parts resellers and was the experience in gerneral?<br><br>Thanks<br>Brian

G

Not always the cheapest and not really Bronco "experts" but they were easy to order from and shipped promplty.<br>Trevor

smorton

Loc.
Boise, Idaho
I ordered something from them, but I can't remember what? Anyway, no problems here. They were quick and what I ordered was not too much more than other distributors.

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
a .com place doesnt have a online catalog? Am i reading this wrong or has the world gone mad with .com.

Morpheus

Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
A little on the expensive side. They seem to get confused between early and late model trucks. They sent me an ignition key and cylinder for a late f150/bronco when my order was for a '70. They corrected it easy enough, just longer down time.

Deere4440

Loc.
Helena, MT
[quote author=brian72 link=board=5;threadid=5218;start=0#35475 date=993040753]<br>LMCTruck.com - I got there free catalog and it is really detailed.  No online stuff, too bad.  But I was wondering if anyone has had any dealing with LMCTruck.  If so, how does their catalog compare to the other bronco parts resellers and was the experience in gerneral?<br><br>Thanks<br>Brian<br>[/quote]<br><br>Bought thier polyvinyl floor mat. Don't believe thier "easy to install" and catalogue picture that gives the impression it fits like a glove. Rear fender well covers were a nightmare. The whole mess came wadded up like it had been run through my baler. Took forever to lay flat. Lots of trimming and very spendy.

desertrat302

Loc.
Tucson,Az
I bought windshield rubber from them a few months ago,and oddly enough it was the cheapest price I could find.Good quality,prompt shipping. <br>But I have to agree that their prices are high on a lot of other stuff (229.95 for a windshield latch!!!!)<br>Good catalog,has more "exploded" drawings than my Chilton manual.Kinda handy for seeing how stuff goes together before you take it apart.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Most of their stuff is too expensive for me. I am willing to shell out extra for superior products or safety-related things, but I think I'll pass on ordering from them unless the deal is amazing.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
[quote author=DesertRat302 link=board=5;threadid=5218;start=0#60854 date=1030652830]<br>But I have to agree that their prices are high on a lot of other stuff (229.95 for a windshield latch!!!!)<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Its got to be a typo......someone studdered on the 2 I would think.