• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best way to remove glue?

rockinrich

Contributor
Hey guys,i ripped out the carpet of my 74 bronco and was wondering what's the best method of getting the glue off the body,heat gun and scrape it off or is there an easier way,also how does one become a contributor,thanks!

OP
OP
R

rockinrich

Contributor
I am now a contributor and on auto renewal!;D Now to get rid of the newbie status ;D

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I’ve also used the 3m Adhesive Remover. It seemed to work the best for me. Sometimes WD40 or Goof Off will do it. You may have to try a few things.

I let it soak for a minute and hit it with a ScotchBrite pad....

OP
OP
R

rockinrich

Contributor
I’ve also used the 3m Adhesive Remover. It seemed to work the best for me. Sometimes WD40 or Goof Off will do it. You may have to try a few things.

I let it soak for a minute and hit it with a ScotchBrite pad....

thanks for the info i think i have a can of that,i'll give it a try today and thanks everyone for the help!;)