• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Blueprint Crate Engine:BP306MAXCT Questions

tripleJs15

I'm thinking about going with this setup in my second Bronco and have no clue what front accessory drive setup for Alternator, Power steering, A/C, What starter, headers, stock or EFI tank, harness, auto trans setup would work with it. Should I do any body lift, I currently have a 2.5 suspension lift, 33" tires, Dana 20, I think 3.XX gears, will confirm.

Has anyone used the BluePrint Engines BP306MAXCT before and can provide some advice and/or guidance?

Link: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mll-bp306maxctf

FYI: Very new to the Bronco world!

Rangerbj

I know my engine is different from yours. I installed a BluePrint engine, part number BP3023CTC in my 1973 and just pulled accessories off my original 302. They fit perfectly. Very easy

OP
OP
T

tripleJs15

I know my engine is different from yours. I installed a BluePrint engine, part number BP3023CTC in my 1973 and just pulled accessories off my original 302. They fit perfectly. Very easy

Good to know - to confirm that's including powersteering ? Which starter did you use?

Any hood clearance issues or do you have a body lift?