• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco car cover

johnbeck

I'm looking for a good quality car cover for my topless Bronco - could be one that would fit when the top is on. I get tired of pulling the Bronco in and out of the garage numerous times a day and would like a cover to protect my old clear coat and keep the dirt off. Anyone find a quality one out there that they have been impressed with? My last one was from Costco, it would catch and tear on anything. Thanks, John B (And your favorite coffee cup holder? I have a cup with me too many hours of the day).

broncojack

Contributor
I have 2 from California Car covers.
Both fit extremely well.

Attachments

• IMG_20200507_185454847.jpg
    IMG_20200507_185454847.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 97

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I have a couple of Covercraft Ultratech covers that have held up very well. One stayed outside on my Lexus for years and never faded or ripped. The one for the Bronco drys fast and rolls up tight and small. It is perfect for traveling and at shows. It's a nylon/Goretex type material. It looks to be the same as the California Car Cover Ultraweave.

Like Jack mentioned, the California Car Covers fit great. I got an indoor flannel one a few months ago. They are custom made and a perfect fit. Really keeps the dust and dirt off.

c957baf5d4b6bc479c4c137db73e64f9.jpg

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Good info here I need one thanks , I bought a cheap one off of eBay and fits horrible

Check for discounts/coupons before you buy. After I bought mine I found out that California Car Cover has a discount if you are covered by Hagerty insurance. I called them weeks after I had paid and they gave me a credit. Nice folks to deal withÂ….

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I've had the more expensive of the two Wildhorses sells on mine for most of the past year. So far I'm happy with it.

My CA Car Covers one split at the seams several times in wind storms. Called them about it and they told me it failed at the points that it was supposed to and wouldn't do anything about it.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have 2 from California Car covers.
Both fit extremely well.

Is that a teaser shot, Jack? Kinda like Ford did a couple of years ago with the new Bronco?%)%)

Is there a '67 U14 Sport underneath that wrap?;);D

broncojack

Contributor
Is that a teaser shot, Jack? Kinda like Ford did a couple of years ago with the new Bronco?%)%)

Is there a '67 U14 Sport underneath that wrap?;);D

Yep, gotta have a black cover for a black Bronco. ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
quality material too

I have a couple of Covercraft Ultratech covers that have held up very well. One stayed outside on my Lexus for years and never faded or ripped. The one for the Bronco drys fast and rolls up tight and small. It is perfect for traveling and at shows. It's a nylon/Goretex type material. It looks to be the same as the California Car Cover Ultraweave.

Like Jack mentioned, the California Car Covers fit great. I got an indoor flannel one a few months ago. They are custom made and a perfect fit. Really keeps the dust and dirt off.

c957baf5d4b6bc479c4c137db73e64f9.jpg

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Like Jack mentioned, the California Car Covers fit great. They are custom made and a perfect fit.

Yep, I bought one for the '67 Vette, and it fit perfect also.

But a warning, you can get a name or word custom stitched into the front of the cover, in many colors which I did. The stitching was perfect also, but the California stamp was still put on the cover so that looked goofy.